Wednesday, December 14, 2011
100 posts
This is my one hundreth post on Happy Street. The only thing I vowed to do with this blog was to post every single day without fail, and never let it feel like an unwelcome obligation. Daily posting has been a cinch and I've loved keeping it up.
I have so much to write about that my bigger problem is narrowing it down to just one post per day, and trying not to bore y'all. My hope of all hopes is that my love of mothering Moojie, Zita, and Freddy bear is reflected in these 100 posts and the many more to come. It's so easy to write about what one loves, right?
I could fill one thousand pages with Pai talk, but this blog would get a court injunction faster that I could write Happy Street. So that's it- my 100th post that wasn't really a post after all. I now have a significant number of teacher cookies to bake, chocolate bark to make, and tea boxes to assemble, all of which I'll write about, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a wonderful gift for the children, a living record of their wonderful childhood and family life and an eternal record of how incredibly special and loved they are!! Priceless Megs, congratulations on your 100th blogday! C xx
ReplyDeleteI know this is going to sound like an old lady comment for sure but it is crazy that 100 posts have gone by so quickly. Nice touch, by the way, on the 100 word cloud. Congratulations and we look forward to the next 100.
ReplyDeleteCongrats that is a big milestone.
ReplyDelete