Saturday, February 23, 2013

Carnival Break

With such drizzly weather, I took very few photos while we were in the Alentejo. 
On our last day, I went to all the effort to bundle Seb up in his suit and get him in the Bjorn, and right when I reached the bottom of the hill, it started pouring down on us like a fire hose. Suddenly Sebby didn't seem so little as I tried to jog up the hill back to the house. 
 No riding this trip- just grooming.
Seb wasn't exactly captivated or even remotely interested, but he'll get there.

Freddy swiped my wellies!  




 The closest neighbor as seen from the front of the house. Beyond those hills lies the Spanish border, which we rarely cross despite such proximity.
 I brought all of Sebby's farm themed jammies.




1 comment:

  1. I love the shot of the hills and the closest neighbor. I love the energy of the city but shots like that are so calming and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete