Saturday, April 20, 2013

Easter

I never did get around to sharing the five Easter pictures I took. Maybe that's because Easter was bordering on a non-event for us this year. The day was mostly focused on getting ready for Sebby's baptism the next day. We didn't make the bunny cake this year, but we might still make it under the re-branded title of Spring Bunny Cake. 


 I was very pleased with myself for coordinating the pink egg in the pink tea cup, and the green egg behind the green plate, but these details went unnoticed by the kids. Sadly, Mooj was too old to hunt, and too old for the pageantry of Easter basket opening :( He wasn't too old to eat the candy though.




Next year I'll really have to go all out because the past two years have been a complete bare bones version of what should be a festive, gluttonous holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment