Saturday, June 15, 2013

Crazy Crazy

Every week feels crazier and busier than the week before. I always say things like, "as soon as the holidays are over, things will calm down," or " as soon as the kids are in (or out!) of school, things will calm down," or " as soon as we get all of these appointments out of the way, things will calm down."

 I must be a little slow, because it has taken me until Seb is 7 months old to realize that things will never calm down. Not ever. As in, things will always be hectic with 6 schedules, sports and activities that require more driving and spectating and shopping for shoes with each coming year, and laundry that magically goes into the hamper as one outfit, but goes through a multiplication process while I sleep and turns into 4 outfits per day per person (seriously, WHAT is going on with the amount of clothes that show up to be washed?).

The supremely good news is that we have a trip booked to the States. So all of this running around is for a good reason. Until I get all of the essentials squared away, like passports, getting my IRS FBAR forms filed, and everything else that comes along with the last weeks

of school, I can't spend my time on elaborate blog posts, or anything else for that matter. 

* just as I was hitting post, i got a call to sign Zita and Moojie up for a tennis tournament on the 20th, 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. We are over committed 4 times over on those days, but maybe it could work for   Moojie.

 Things will calm down as soon we get to the States :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment