Monday, August 12, 2013

Praia da Adraga

When it´s uncomfortably hot here, driving 20 minutes or so north is the perfect way to get cooler and take in the beautiful scenery along the way.  By cooler I mean in the 80s with a slight breeze.

The last time we went to Praia da Adraga  was when we only had Moojie, but it was just as beautiful as I had remembered it.

Seb helps unpack
 Freddy came running to tell us about a big "secret cave."
 Sebby loves the beach, he just loves eating the sand a bit too much. As soon as we get that and his refusal to wear a hat taken care of, we're a beach ready group.  For now it's a lot more work than it is relaxing.




 Seb is wearing Moojie's first swimsuit

 The beautiful drive home.



 Below is Guincho beach from afar. Let's just pretend I photo shopped out the phone cables.

No comments:

Post a Comment