Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Back To School And Little Updates

Mooj had his first full day back at school yesterday and then went straight to Lisbon with his rugby team to watch their game. He only got home just after 11pm so it was a very long day.

On the healing front, his staples have been bothering him, but there is a possiblity they will come out today for his weekly check-up. We have no idea what is going on with his bonés or the inside of his arm.


Zita had her school Christmas play on Friday where she sang and played clarinet. I have no pictures since Pai went to that while I went to Freddy's Christmas choral concert that was happening simultaneously.

I rushed out the door with Seb, leaving the camera by the front door, so I only got vídeo on my phone. I absolutely love these shows. Freddy has another one for his school this afternoon, and I'l be ready with my camera this time. That will be the last formal activity of the season. Then its pajamas and card games in front of the tree until January.

Zita has inherited my mom's ability to create centerpieces out of nothing. She took clippings from what is left of our poor garden and made the dining room more festive.

 More of Zita's touches
 Freddy has three songs to learn over the break. It's still a trick keeping Seb from trying to pluck at the strings and "help" Freddy practice.
This is how Mooj rolls now. It looks odd, but his arm doesn't fit in any sleeves, and it is too cold to leave it unzipped.
I took this last picture for my mom and sister who joke that Pai is never seen without a book in his hand. Seb is taking cues from Pai and carried this dictionary around for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment