Monday, June 18, 2012

End of the Year Party

At the end of the school , the boys' school has a big annual BBQ celebration with each class performing. It starts at 4pm and goes until past midnight. I tuckered out by 7pm.

I'll spare all the details, but here is what the boys look forward to the most each year.
 I know this sounds crazy coming from my mouth, but it smelled so good. I was inhaling the charcoal smell all afternoon long.
Freddy's class did a little dance, but they were having technical difficulties. The kids stayed up on stage for a good 10 minutes while they put some background music on to pass the time. Freddy busted out with his moves the moment the music started.

 Look at the boy to the right of Freddy. His face is like "Seriously Freddy, are you going to start that dancing again?!?"

Love the facial expressions!



1 comment:

  1. The facial expressions are hilarious. I hope he does a dance show for us this summer.

    ReplyDelete