I think he's going to follow Freddy down the no eyebrows path.
Sebby has mixed feelings about his Baby Bjorn seat. He knows it's better than being flat on his back, but someone's warm arms are always where he wants to be.
Here are his stats at one month:
Weight: 4590 grams (10.1 lbs)
Length: 56 cm ( 22 inches)
and from the web:
"At 1 month:
your child is 10.1 pounds, and that is
at the 33th percentile for weight.
your child is 22 inches, and that is
at the 38th percentile for height"
On Portuguese charts, he's in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th for height. I really couldn't believe it since my boys have never been anywhere near a chart, never mind in the lower half of it. I shouldn't have been surprised considering Freddy weighed a full kilo (2.2 lbs) more at his one month check up. I might need to re think the 6 month size Christmas clothes I have for him.
The novelty of having a baby in the house has not worn off one little bit. His sibling fan club remains loyal and strong despite a much heavier load of domestic tasks placed on them. I have to continually remind myself to not take for granted the fact that Moojie is so competent in the kitchen and can cook pretty much anything that I ask him to. Zita leans more toward experimental baking, and Freddy is my small task guy. He could quite possibly be the only person I know who delights in emptying the dishwasher, and can narrate the process to make it sound interesting.
We're still fighting this cold and sore throat, which is a pain, but the doctor confirmed yesterday that Sebby is just fine otherwise.
I'm making a conscious effort not to lament Sebby getting older and just enjoy and appreciate him while he's a baby, so I won't whine that my last baby is already 1 month old. I will say, however, that that was the fastest month ever in the history of time. Truly.


Too cute!
ReplyDeleteThe toy bar is so key for that seat. Rowan loved it and now so does Declan! Heavy in the current rotation.
I was wondering if the toy bar is worth it. Looks like Santa will bring Sebby a toy bar this year. Tnx for the tip.
ReplyDelete