Pai has had the laptop for ages now, and it's impossible to take out the iPad and blog in front of Seb without him begging for it. I need to quickly get this done while Freddy distracts Seb with Little People. I also have to get the three little kids out the door for clarinet. Ugg, and I haven't decided on dinner yet.
The big kids are in the middle of end of year exams, but they are old enough to be on top of it without too much intervention on my part. I quizzed Zita for her science test, and looked at what Moojie was doing in math, but that was it.
Freddy finished his school exams and is taking state exams this week. State exams for second graders is definitely not something I stress over, so to prepare for the state math test today, I started reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells with him last night. It's been a long time since I've read to Freddy and it was just the right way to have one-on-one time with him.
Freddy and Zita both had clean bills of health at the dentist, and we only have four non dentist appointments to get out of the way before we leave for California.
Seb was so cute at Freddy's apointment. He cried for Freddy when he went in to get an X-ray, and then climbed up on the chair with him while he got his teeth checked.
Interest in all things water related continues.
He calls these cars "Noddy's car."
This looks all sweet and domestic, but in fact he is gouging out the baby's eyes. Or at least he is trying to.






No comments:
Post a Comment