Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Time Flying

The first week back at school flew by. It was sooo good for Sebby to get his routine back and the biggies were all happy to reunite with friends. I always feel like Christmas is the peak of the mountain and from then on out, the focus turns to Summer and Spring travels. We're looking into Italy, Yellowstone Park, Jackson Hole, Utah, and California. 2015 is going to be an amazing year for us. 

Moojie got his cast off on the 9th and was never happier to just jump in the shower without the wash-cloth trash bag process  before hand. His arm looks small and gross, but it does invite a lot of questions. I don't think he minds :)
This picture doesn't really show the second scar, but you get the idea. 

He met a potential physical therapist this week so we have to get that organized. In just a week, his mobility has improved a lot, but he still can't straighten his arm or rotate it properly.

 
These cheeks after a nap are so smoochable and inviting I can't stand it. What a cuddler he is.

 
I painted the play kitchen with chalk board paint to combat Sebby's waning interest. Not only did it bring Sebby back to playing with it, but Freddy has fun drawing too.
 
 
  Our construction is finished! As soon as it stops raining and little sun shines through the clouds, I'll get out there and take some good pictures. The parts we didn't restore stand out now more than ever so phase two planning (and budgeting) needs to begin ASAP. 

 

1 comment: