This past Sunday was the big Destak running race in Cascais. The kids and I made our way slowly to the finish line while Pai waited with Moojie at the start. Not only did we make it in time, but the kids had time to play on the beach before it was time to crowd around the finish line and cheer. I love this part of Cascais, and the early morning is the absolute best time of day to walk the streets. 
Moojie did a great job on his first official running race. He ran a 3k in 13 minutes and 4 seconds. The little kids did this zip line right in Cascais bay, which was "fun but too slow." I kept expecting Freddy to give up on waiting in line, or not want to climb the very high scaffolding, but he stuck with it, and followed through.
Here's Freddy
No comments:
Post a Comment