Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sublime Saturdays

Our 10 year+ tradition of Saturday pancakes has changed to Saturday bagels. It's so much easier, and cleaner, and American. Before anyone worries about the kids' lack of pancakes, we still have them on Sunday. Freddy once again loved his tennis this morning, so we are adding a second lesson on Sundays at 10am.



Lucky Moojie slumbered while the four of us walked around Cascais, bought shoes, ate Santini, and visited a craft fair. Just before we walked across the street to the fair, we briefed the kids with the typical "don't touch anything" speech. Sure enough, they managed to touch and pick up 80% of the merchandise, most of it fragile made-with-love crafts. They just can't hold back. After that, we hit Jardim dos Frangos and picked up lunch for 9.

A woman in her 50s commented twice, that we sure were buying a lot of fries "imensas batatas!" Oh how I love the unfiltered commentary that I get when I'm out and about.

The kids are now all  smashing taking apart an old hard drive, trying to put off homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment