Monday, February 20, 2012

Lillies and Other Random Pics

Our first lilly bloomed and it looks like we'll have at least 20 more.
 These bright orange bulbs have come up, and if I had any knack for flower arranging, I would get something going for a centerpiece in the dining room. For now, we'll just enjoy them in the garden.
 What I'm most excited about is our Jasmine. The smell wafts so high that when I open our second floor bedroom window, I'm greeted with a combination of Jasmine and salty sea air. Heaven.
 Poor Moojie hasn't had much of a break from school work since he's loaded in homework. His new desk is the veranda outside where at least he stays warm.

The veranda is the new kitchen in that it has become the hub of household activity. We're usually out there eating, doing homework, working on art projects, and rocking in the white rocking chair with cats lazing around us.
 This is out of order, but I forgot to post this of Freddy on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at these pictures with Rowan. He saw Freddy and said "Freddy costume." I asked what Freddy was dressed as. Rowan quite proudly said "Zebra"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad idea Rowan. A little face paint, a tail, and a nose of some sort would convert this consume to a zebra.

    ReplyDelete