Saturday, March 24, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies

 The last time I made peanut butter cookies, everyone ate them, but they didn't love them like they were meant to be loved. These cookies however, were a big hit!

I didn't use as much peanut butter as I normally would and that coupled with big chocolate chunks, made them a new favorite. Next time I'll add walnuts.
Here's how I made them:

Combine 1 stick of butter with 1/2 white sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar

Mix in two eggs

I didn't measure out the peanut butter, but I scooped out roughly 4 heaping soup spoonfuls and mixed it in until smooth.

Mix in 2 cups flour and as many big chocolate chunks as you wish.

Bake for 8-9 minutes

Recipe makes 30 cookies

2 comments:

  1. Those look so delicious! I didn't think the kids like peanut butter? Try Ina's PB&J bars- really really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't love peanut butter, but they don't mind it either. These don't have a very strong peaut butter taste which is why they were so popular.

    ReplyDelete