We have a smiley baby on our hands! He was so awake and engaging for this morning's photo shoot. A high sing song voice and direct eye contact always gets a reaction from Sebby.
I have been battling a cold and sore throat for over a week now, and poor Sebby has finally succumbed. Moojie went his whole first year of life without so much as the sniffles, and Sebby didn't even last until the 1 month mark. Last night was particularly long. Since he can't breathe out of his nose very well, I had to use the snot sucker (aka Narinel) and keep him upright throughout the night. Those things really work and he's too young to notice or mind what's going on.
Check out the thigh chub acquired since just last week. Those are some squeezy thighs for sure! Oh, and I think his hands and feet grew at least an inch too.

What a difference a week makes! That is crazy. He made a huge leap!
ReplyDeleteHolly
Look at my sweet baby Sebby!!! He looks so much bigger.
ReplyDeleteThat smile is so so sweet and charming.
ReplyDelete