Monday, January 21, 2013
11 Weeks
I chose this photo with the blurry arm and leg so I can remember that Sebby is a wiggle worm! He is always kicking his legs and waving his arms around when placed on his back. It almost as if he is trying to get out of that position because, what fun is lying on one's back anyway?
Other things to note this week:
Sebby continues to hate the car, but will tolerate it in the morning with a companion "whisperer" sitting next to him.
The baby Bjorn bouncy seat is tolerated for just long enough to get dinner going, or unload the dishwasher, but have mercy if he's placed away from the action.
Strangers no longer approach and say "ahhh, what a little baby!" It has shifted to "how old is your baby?" as if to say that his face looks too young for how big he is. I'm ok with that- it's what I'm used to.
I have a huge tupperware filled with all the newborn clothes our Seb has grown out of. I'm still undecided on what to do with it all.
He was the star guest at the kids' school tea and show last week. However, after 20 minutes of a bright, crowded, and loud room, he kindly let me know that it was time to go someplace quiet.
I think we're very close to giggles, and there's nothing he loves more that a good chat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment