Zita and I are in full birthday prep mode. This is technically a 'B' year, which means no big outside-the-house party, but that hasn't stopped her from planning galore. Here is the beginning of a banner I'm working on. Since it matches the (yet to go out) invitations, we are running with a greens, blues, and yellow accents color scheme.
I printed the letters from Marthastewart.com, and bought and cut the posterboard using a fancy stencil (a cork drink coaster). Tommorw I have to go back to Marthastewart.com and find out the best way to string it up.
My trial run in making the cat cake was not the biggest success yesterday, but she still has faith in me.
On a totally unrelated note, tomorrow we meet the man who hit me and sign all the final papers for insurance to kick in and cover my costly car repairs.
Lastly, Blackie the cat has been missing for 24hrs. and many a tuna can has been opened with hopeful cries of "Blaaaackiiiieee" into the darkness, but still no sign:(


OH NO! I can't imagine Blackie in 'vanish' mode...Hope Patches stays close by.
ReplyDelete