Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fluff and Flowers

One of the little presents that I got Zita for her birthday was a lavender pin-on flower that can be used as a hair clip or pinned on clothes.

She had a party (not hers, another one) this past weekend and decided to jazz up her gray dress that she got for Christmas.

 I'm going back for more now that I know how much she likes it because with Zita, one never kows whether things will irritate her or not. It's a good birthday gift idea for classmates that can be given with a book or something that needs a little sprucing up.

Here's her plainish gray  (Zara) dress before

See what a difference the flower makes? She wouldn't let me take a good picture of her wearing it.


Remember that white dress she wore for lunch a few months back? It's another perfect candidate for these great flowers.


The flower was 2-3 euros at H&M and came in an array of Spring colors. I'm going back for more and definitely getting one for each of my neices. I feel a photo shoot coming on....

No comments:

Post a Comment